Looking for a bathroom vanity that will make a statement? Look no further than the Bondi Curve Vanity. This stunning vanity features a sleek, curved design and is available in black oak or natural oak. It's constructed from high-moisture resistant plywood and has an adjustable internal shelf. Plus, the included bar handles add the perfect finishing touch. Whether you're doing a complete bathroom renovation or just looking to update your space, the Bondi Curve Vanity is the perfect choice.
- Dimensions: 740x450x450mm (Cabinet Only)
- Overall Height: 450mm (Cabinet Only)
- Overall Depth: 450mm (Cabinet Only)
- Mounting: Wall Hung
- Construction: 1 Door, High moisture resistant plywood, with adjustable internal shelf (Shelf will require a cutout to be done by tradesmen to allow for waste.
- Interior Finish: Black Oak (for black oak external cabinet colour), Natural Oak (for natural oak external cabinet colour), White Matte (for White Matte external cabinet colour)
- Handles: Bar Handle
- Drawer Mechanism: DTC Runner
- Hinges: DTC Hinges
- Drawer runner: Soft Closing
Cabinet Colors: Black Oak, Natural Oak, White Matte
Vanity Top Options:
- Cabinet Only | Total Dimensions: 740mm (W) x 450mm (D) x 450mm(H)
- Stone Top | Vanity Top Colours: Quartz Stone Pure White or Solid Surface Carrara
- Handles: Matte Black, Gun Metal, Brushed Nickel or Brushed Gold
Warranty & Downloads
Download the warranty as a PDF:
Note: The warranty booklet may not be advertised as the name of the item brand, but under the supplier name instead.
Warranties are periodically updated to reflect the latest information.
Delivery & Returns
We provide domestic and national delivery on all of our items. You may use our shipping estimator to estimate the cost of delivery.
For items that require a custom quote for delivery (such as toilets, doors and other large items), you will be notified as such prior to the purchase. It is advised to contact us first before making an order.
*** This item is an order-only item *** (The availability of return shipping is subject to the discretion of the supplier).
An Order only item means that the item is ordered from the supplier once you (the customer) makes a purchase.
You can expect the following delivery times:
- 3 - 15 working days delivery (metro areas) or up to 21 working days for country and remote regions.
- Free pick up from our warehouse may be available on the same day or within 3 days.
- Any items that are custom manufactured on order or require a modification may take 2 - 6 weeks to be delivered.
If you wish to return an item, we are happy to exchange, provide store credit or refund items in new, unused and original condition within 30 days from the date of your order. This condition is subject to the supplier if the item is an order-only item.
Any applicable restocking fees and return shipping costs must be covered by the buyer.
For more information on delivery and returns, please see our help centre.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.