It's pretty frustrating to not find the product you are after. It could be a different colour of a stocked item, a different brand or a smaller or larger size.
We do our best to list a wide variety of products to appeal to just about anyone.
If you can't find a product, please give us a call on 02 9707 1466 and we'll do our best to find it through one of our suppliers.
Our aim is to offer the best price and service in the industry.
If you find the same or lower-priced product on a competitor's website or physical store, we'll do all we can to match and beat it.
This applies to items that are:
• Equal to or less than our products marked priced (including GST and delivery costs).
• In-stock and can be immediately delivered (including normal handling times).
• Does not include items that are on sale, part of a liquidation, trade quotes, or commercial quantities.
To apply for this guarantee, simply let us know before you submit an order. You can tell us over the phone, chat to us on our website or send us an email.
The customer comes first at Sydney Home Centre. We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee with our service. We want you to succeed in your renovation project and experience a smooth transition from project inception to completion.
• If you're not sure what product you are looking for, contact us and we'll guide you to choosing the right one.
• Professional advice on your renovations project or any other questions you may have.
• Our guarantee that all our products have been hand-selected and quality assured. We don't sell any products that we wouldn't use ourselves.
• We offer our best price guarantee and no-hassle returns on all our products.
If are unhappy with our service, please let us know and we'll do all we can to rectify your issue.
Once you submit an order, our team will be notified and work quickly to get it ready for you.
Delivery time will depend on the type of item.
In Stock Items
• You can expect 3 - 10 working days delivery (metro areas) or up to 14 working days for country and remote regions.
• Pick up from our warehouse may be available on the same day or within 3 days.
For Custom Order Items
• If you organise an item to have be custom built or have custom changes, delivery is typically 2 - 6 weeks depending on the complexity of the customisation.
We do our best to ensure that our items arrive in pristine condition. We go to great lengths to wrap and pad our products to ensure safe delivery.
In the unfortunate case where you item is damaged, we can assist you in several ways:
• Claim the delivery insurance of up to $100.
• Organise for a replacement or exchange.
Note that this applies to items that have arrived within 14 days to your desired address.
If the 14 days has been exceeded a warranty claim will have to made.
In almost all cases we deliver to any location within Australia. In the very rare instance where we cannot make a delivery, we will call you to organise alternatives.
When you purchase an item from us, you can use the 'Estimate Shipping' section to estimate the cost of delivery to your address.
Delivery cost is higher if you are outside a metropolitan area and/or your order exceeds average weights and size.
Returns & Warranty
We are happy to exchange, provide store credit or refund items in new, unused and original condition within 30 days from the date of your order under the following conditions:
• The Items purchased were originally stocked at our warehouse.
• Items and packaging are undamaged and in original working order.
For items with free shipping, the calculated cost of the shipping will be excluded from the credited amount.
Return shipping must be covered by the buyer.
For items that are order only (were not originally stocked at our warehouse):
• The buyer must cover any restocking fees.
• The buyer must cover the cost of return shipping.
Items that are not refundable or exchangeable fall under the following conditions:
• The item is no longer in stock (this includes the Sydney Home Centre Warehouse or a supplier warehouse) or discontinued.
• The item is custom manufactured or has had customisations made to it.
• Bulk quantity or corporate special order items.
• The item has been used or tested, damaged after purchase, or if you find the same item at a cheaper price somewhere else.
The Items will need to be returned to our warehouse located at 104 Canterbury Rd, Bankstown 2200, NSW.
All returns must be approved by the office and must be accompanied by an invoice, reason for return and the item code (for an exchange transaction).
Please contact us if you require further instructions. We recommend sending the returned goods via registered post or courier as we do not accept responsibility for lost/damaged items.
Operating Hours for Customer Returns:
Monday - Friday: 9am-4pm
Sunday: No returns are processed on Sunday.
Location: 104 Canterbury Rd,
Bankstown, 2200, NSW
Warranty is subject to the individual manufacturer. We provide all relevant warranty information within our products.
The type of warranty claim is subject to the manufacturer and may include:
• Replacement of complete items or components
• Repairing of components
We do not refund or cover the cost of return postage as the warranty is the manufacturers warranty and not a Sydney Home Centre warranty.
You're rights don't just fall under the manufacturer warranty, but also under the Australian Consumer Law. For more information visit: www.consumerlaw.gov.au
We understand claiming for a warranty can be rather confusing. Be sure to give us a call or email us and we'll gladly assist you on any repairs, exchanges or credit notes.
Yes of course!
All the products we sell are provided with the supplier warranty. This can vary depending on the brand.
We've included links to the applicable warranty booklets for every product we have listed under the 'Warranty & Downloads' section in the product description.