Looking to change the look of your living spaces? Our range of internal doors are not just functional but also look great.
They come in a variety of styles and construction materials to complement any décor.
- Our accent series is perfect for a modern look with horizontal and vertical designs.
- For something more natural, the Linear series showcases the natural beauty and complexities of timber.
- If you are looking for a plain design, our flush doors are the way to go and are a great design tool to draw attention to other elements of your living space.
It's a great idea to purchase internal and external doors from the same series or similar in look in order to create a consistent style throughout your home.
Our selection of external doors will provide you with great choices to create a seamless transition from outside to inside your home.
Can I request a custom sizing of my door?
All of our doors come with additional sizing options which is included in the product descriptions. On top of this, we can also cut the door to your exact specifications. Please give us a call before ordering any custom sized door so we can arrange this for you.
What is an internal door?
As the name suggests, internal doors are doors that are situated within your home with the purpose of providing privacy between your living spaces.
As such, most are unglazed (have no glass or transparent panelling) and also provide a degree of sound reduction.
What is the difference between internal and external doors?
There are several key differences between internal and external doors. This is because external doors are used as entrances to houses or to outside spaces and so the construction, durability and even look can be significantly different.
- Internal doors are more affordable because they don't need to be as heavy or made with weather resistant materials. This results in a lighter and sleeker door which is easier to use and install.
- Since privacy is more important for internal doors, glass options are not as common in internal doors.
- Internal doors commonly consist of hollow or low density materials. Many of our internal doors are made from a honeycomb core which provides structural stability whilst also being light and easy to use.
What are internal doors made of?
Internal doors are made up of a variety of wood species such a pine, maple or mahogany. With development in construction technology, many internal doors today are made from wood fibre blends that are similar to real solid wood.
Because internal doors are lighter than external doors and don't require to be weather resistant, they feature a less dense construction.
You'll see many of our internal doors are made from a honeycomb high density cellular core. This construction allows the door to be lightweight but very structurally stable.
If you want something more sturdy and with a higher level of sound proofing and moisture resistance, you can opt for a solicore particleboard core door. The particle board is solid but not as dense as solid core external doors.