The Savoy 820 range is engineered using joinery construction techniques featuring veneered laminated timber stiles and rails. Crafted from select timbers and available with a range of glass options to suit your style.
- Grandeur for the entry of your home
- Crafted from the best selection of timbers
- Meticulously engineered for product stability
- All component sizes are nominal and prior to trimming. Construction may vary in different states.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 2688-2017 for the manufacture and importation of timber doors.
- Timber is a natural material and colour, texture and grain variation can occur. These are not considered defects
- Face Options Available: SPM (Standard) / Tassie Oak / Merbau / Blackbutt
- Glass Options: Clear, Translucent, Grey Tint, Cathedral, Africana, Low E, Rice Paper, Geostep
- Special Sizes Available: Minimum: 1990x1100x40, Maximum: 2400x1200x40 (Please call us for a quote)
Door Requirements & Order Details
**Currently all doors take 10 - 15 business days to be shipped from the supplier.**
Hume offers an extensive range of doors designed and manufactured to meet the specific regulatory requirements of building in designated bushfire zones. We have a comprehensive range of doors that meet BAL criteria as specified in AS3959.
**If you order a BAL compliant door then a compliant frame must also be ordered. Please call us for further information and a quote.**
**This door is made to manufacture and as such returns are not possible once the order has been confirmed. If you change your mind on the order please contact us as soon as possible.**
- Opens in a new window.