The Savoy 820 range is engineered using joinery construction techniques featuring veneered laminated timber stiles and rails. Crafted from select timbers and available with a range of glass options to suit your style.
- Grandeur for the entry of your home
- Crafted from the best selection of timbers
- Meticulously engineered for product stability
- All component sizes are nominal and prior to trimming. Construction may vary in different states.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 2688-2017 for the manufacture and importation of timber doors.
- Timber is a natural material and colour, texture and grain variation can occur. These are not considered defects
- Face Options Available: SPM (Standard) / Tassie Oak / Merbau / Blackbutt
- Glass Options: Clear, Translucent, Grey Tint, Cathedral, Africana, Low E, Rice Paper, Geostep
- Special Sizes Available: Minimum: 1990x1100x40, Maximum: 2400x1200x40 (Please call us for a quote)
Warranty & Downloads
Download the warranty as a PDF:
- Door Construction Types
- Door Profiles
- Door Hinge Setup
- Sound Rating Specifications
- Bush Fire Attack Level (BAL) Specifications
Note: The warranty booklet may not be advertised as the name of the item brand, but under the supplier name instead.
Warranties are periodically updated to reflect the latest information.
- Opens in a new window.