Our designers have been inspired by modern European trends which has shaped the Linear range of doors. This unique range can showcase the natural beauty of timber with the innovation of contrasting grains or can be painted for that fresh stylish feel.
- Innovative contrasting timber technology meets striking design
- Complement your entire home with the matching internal range
- Solid core construction engineered for strength & stability
- All component sizes are nominal and prior to trimming. Construction may vary in different states.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 2688-2017 for the manufacture and importation of timber doors.
- Timber is a natural material and colour, texture and grain variation can occur. These are not considered defects
- Routed door designs will have exposed MDF sections on door faces
- Face Options: SPM
- Glass Options: Clear, Cathedral, Grey Tint, Translucent, Africana
- Special Sizes Available: 2040x870x40, 2040x920x40, 2040x1020x40, 2040x1200x40, 2340x820x40 and Minimum: 1990x1100x40, Maximum: 2400x1200x40 (Please call us for a quote)
Door Requirements & Order Details
**Currently all doors take 10 - 15 business days to be shipped from the supplier.**
Hume offers an extensive range of doors designed and manufactured to meet the specific regulatory requirements of building in designated bushfire zones. We have a comprehensive range of doors that meet BAL criteria as specified in AS3959.
**If you order a BAL compliant door then a compliant frame must also be ordered. Please call us for further information and a quote.**
**This door is made to manufacture and as such returns are not possible once the order has been confirmed. If you change your mind on the order please contact us as soon as possible.**
- Opens in a new window.