The Illusion range has inserts that appear to float, these doors make for a stunning impression, all the while allowing for an abundance of light to enter into your home. Choose from Clear, Frost, Grey or Africana glass to complete the illusion.
- Designed to make a stunning impression
- Unique ‘floating’ centre panels
- Meticulously engineered for product stability
- All component sizes are nominal and prior to trimming. Construction may vary in different states.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 2688-2017 for the manufacture and importation of timber doors.
- Timber is a natural material and colour, texture and grain variation can occur. These are not considered defects
- Face Options: SPM
- Glass Options: Clear, Grey Tint, Africana and Translucent
- Special Sizes Available (Please call us for a quote)
- Trimming Instructions: 3mm from the top, bottom and each stile
- Not suitable for rebated pairs
- Routed: Both sides
- For all standard size doors premium stainless steel bolts are used to secure timber floating panels (excludes translucent glazing option)
- For all special sizes & translucent glazing options timber floating panels are glued to glass. Timber floating panels remain the same size.
Warranty & Downloads
Download the warranty as a PDF:
- Door Construction Types
- Door Profiles
- Door Hinge Setup
- Sound Rating Specifications
- Bush Fire Attack Level (BAL) Specifications
Note: The warranty booklet may not be advertised as the name of the item brand, but under the supplier name instead.
Warranties are periodically updated to reflect the latest information.
Delivery & Returns
*** This item is an order-only item *** (The availability of return shipping is subject to the discretion of the supplier).
We provide domestic and national delivery on all of our items. You may use our shipping estimator to estimate the cost of delivery.
For items that require a custom quote for delivery (such as toilets, doors and other large items), you will be notified as such prior to the purchase. It is advised to contact us first before making an order.
You can expect the following delivery times:
- 3 - 10 working days delivery (metro areas) or up to 14 working days for country and remote regions.
- Free pick up from our warehouse may be available on the same day or within 3 days.
- Any items that are custom manufactured on order or require a modification may take 2 - 6 weeks to be delivered.
If you wish to return an item, we are happy to exchange, provide store credit or refund items in new, unused and original condition within 30 days from the date of your order. This condition is subject to the supplier if the item is an order-only item.
Any applicable restocking fees and return shipping costs must be covered by the buyer.
For more information on delivery and returns, please see our help centre.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.