Hume offers an extensive range of doors designed and manufactured to meet the specific regulatory requirements of building in designated bushfire zones. We have a comprehensive range of doors that meet BAL12.5, BAL19 and BAL29 criteria as specified in AS3959. Select from either tempered hardboard or veneer finished solicore doors with 6mm tempered safety glass.
- Designed with safety in mind without compromising on style
- Meets regulatory requirements for building in designated bushfire zones
- Solid construction with a large range of 6mm safe glass options
- All component sizes are nominal and prior to trimming. Construction may vary in different states.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 2688-2017 for the manufacture and importation of timber doors.
- Timber is a natural material and colour, texture and grain variation can occur. These are not considered defects
- Routed door designs will have exposed MDF sections on door faces
- Face Options: DuraXP / SPM - Stain Grade / Merbau
- Glass Options: Clear, Grey Tint, Africana, Frost
- Special Sizes Available: 2040x870x40, 2040x920x40, 2340x820x40, and Minimum: 1990x805x40, Maximum: 2400x1200x40 (Please call us for a quote)
- NOTE: This range meets the requirements for BAL12.5, BAL19 & BAL29 zones
Door Requirements & Order Details
**Currently all doors take 10 - 15 business days to be shipped from the supplier.**
Hume offers an extensive range of doors designed and manufactured to meet the specific regulatory requirements of building in designated bushfire zones. We have a comprehensive range of doors that meet BAL criteria as specified in AS3959.
**If you order a BAL compliant door then a compliant frame must also be ordered. Please call us for further information and a quote.**
**This door is made to manufacture and as such returns are not possible once the order has been confirmed. If you change your mind on the order please contact us as soon as possible.**
- Opens in a new window.