Featuring a concealed trap for easy cleaning, the Care 200 toilet suite is a pedestal type 4.5/3 litre dual flush suite designed to provide extra support for people with ambulant disabilities with a raised seat height of between 460-480mm and raised height buttons. The simplistic versatility of the Care 200 suite makes it ideal for use by those with disabilities, restricted movement and wheel-chair users including wheeled commode chairs.
- Can be installed to comply to Sanitary Compartment for People with Ambulant Disabilities. Backrest not required for Ambulant AS1428.1 applications
- Trident concealed S trap Care pan
- Cosmo Care II bottom inlet plastic cistern
- Includes Caravelle Care single flap seat in either white, sorrento blue or anthracite grey, or double flap seat in either white or sorrento blue
- White raised height care buttons
- Includes extended mid level flush pipe
- WELS 4 star rated, 4.5/3L (3.5L avg/flush)
Warranty & Downloads
Download the warranty as a PDF:
Note: The warranty booklet may not be advertised as the name of the item brand, but under the supplier name instead.
Warranties are periodically updated to reflect the latest information.
- Opens in a new window.