Yaer Enrico Pull Out Vegetable Mixer Chrome
The Enrico Pull-out Vegetable Mixer is a stylish mixer suitable for many different home styles. It offers an ergonomic design coupled with a premium brass construction and an industry leading HainYo mixer cartridge. Feel confident installing this sink / laundry mixer in your home or next project.
|Kitchen Mixer Taps
|4 Star 7L / Min
Delivery & Returns
We provide domestic and national delivery on all of our items. You may use our shipping estimator to estimate the cost of delivery.
For items that require a custom quote for delivery (such as toilets, doors and other large items), you will be notified as such prior to the purchase. It is advised to contact us first before making an order.
*** This item is an order-only item *** (The availability of return shipping is subject to the discretion of the supplier).
An Order only item means that the item is ordered from the supplier once you (the customer) makes a purchase.
You can expect the following delivery times:
- 3 - 15 working days delivery (metro areas) or up to 21 working days for country and remote regions.
- Free pick up from our warehouse may be available on the same day or within 3 days.
- Any items that are custom manufactured on order or require a modification may take 2 - 6 weeks to be delivered.
If you wish to return an item, we are happy to exchange, provide store credit or refund items in new, unused and original condition within 30 days from the date of your order. This condition is subject to the supplier if the item is an order-only item.
Any applicable restocking fees and return shipping costs must be covered by the buyer.
For more information on delivery and returns, please see our help centre.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Refund & Returns Policy
We do our best to ensure that our items arrive in pristine condition. We go to great lengths to wrap and pad our products to ensure safe delivery.
We manually check products before any deliveries to ensure they are in brand new and undamaged condition.
In the unfortunate case where you item is damaged, we can assist you in several ways including organizing for a replacement, exchange or refund.
The refund will encompass both the cost of the original shipping paid by the customer and the value of the item at the time of sale.
Note that this applies to items that have arrived within 24 hours to your desired address. All goods cannot be installed or used. They also must be in their original packaging.
The following evidence must be sent to our email firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full image of the damaged goods
- Picture of internal packaging
- Picture of the external packaging
If 24 hours has been exceeded, the customer claim cannot be accepted as the courier service cannot guarantee that damaged was caused by them. After 24 hours, the customer is deemed as accepting the goods and liability for such goods.
What Items Have Shipping Insurance?
All items that we sell automatically come with shipping insurance except for the following items:
- Glass items such as mirrors.
In the event that a glass item is damaged upon arrival, we do not take responsibility to replace, refund or exchange the item.
You may receive items that cannot be determined initially damaged but may appear faulty after installation. For example, a hand dryer or mirror may have internal wiring that is faulty.
Products that exhibit manufacturing defects are protected by their respective product warranties. T
Typically, these cases are managed by the product supplier or manufacturer, who offer post-sale service support for items that are correctly installed by a professional.
The manufacturer's details can usually be located on the warranty cards that accompany the product or on their official website. If you need assistance in identifying or contacting the manufacturer, our dedicated team is readily available to assist you in resolving the matter.
Change Of Mind On Undelivered Goods
If you've placed your order and decide to cancel it, please give us a call as soon as possible. In most instances, we offer the flexibility to cancel orders without incurring any fees, as long as they have not yet commenced shipping to our warehouse.
If the items cannot be cancelled without a restocking fee, then said fees will be incurred by the customer.
Change Of Mind On Delivered Goods
If your goods are delivered, remain unopened and in exact condition as you received them, they may be returned within 30 days of having placed the order.
You will be refunded the cost of the items and shipping fee at time of purchase. However, return shipping and any applicable restocking fees will be incurred by you.
- If you reconsider your order within 24 hours of placement, no return fee will apply.
- For changes made after 24 hours but before shipment, a restocking fee may be applicable.
- If you have received the order but have decided to return it, a restocking fee and return shipping fee may be applicable.
The following additional rules apply to tile products:
- There must be at least 100 sqm of stock available from the supplier of the same shade of tile. If less than 100 sqm is available, then a return cannot be provided for a change of mind.
How Long Will You Keep My Order?
If you make an order and have decided to pick it up from our location, we will offer free storage for up to 30 days, after which a $20/week per pallet space fee applies.
Returns for change of mind are not accepted for orders held longer than 30 days.
Items The Cannot Be Returned
The following items are not subject to the refund & returns policy:
- The item is no longer in stock (this includes the Sydney Home Centre Warehouse or a supplier warehouse) or discontinued.
- The item is custom manufactured or has had customisations made to it.
- Bulk quantity or corporate special-order items.
- The item has been used or tested, damaged after purchase, or if you find the same item at a cheaper price somewhere else.
- A return may not be accepted if the product images online are slightly different in colour, or shade or shape. These images are supplied by the manufacturer and as such are subject to digital editing, lighting and other variables taken during the photo / image production process.
If the product is found to be faulty due to manufacturer defects, then the buyer must go through the supplier's warranty process.
The items will need to be returned to our warehouse located at 104 Canterbury Rd, Bankstown 2200, NSW.
All returns must be approved by the office and must be accompanied by an invoice, reason for return and the item code (for an exchange transaction). Any requested images must also be supplied.
One approved a replacement, exchange or refund will be made.
Please contact us if you require further instructions. We recommend sending the returned goods via registered post or courier as we do not accept responsibility for lost/damaged items.
Operating Hours for Customer Returns:
Monday - Friday: 9am-4pm
Sunday: No returns are processed on Sunday.
Location: 104 Canterbury Rd,
Bankstown, 2200, NSW
- Opens in a new window.