The Vaucluse is of the highest quality with a variety of styles to match any architectural frontage. Detailed carved patterns to the external faces and smooth internal faces make for simplicity in design.
- Craftsmanship & high-quality materials unite in these beautiful doors.
- Optimised design, styling to one side and smooth to the other.
- Solid core construction engineered for strength & stability.
- All component sizes are nominal and prior to trimming. Construction may vary in different states.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 2688-2017 for the manufacture and importation of timber doors.
- Timber is a natural material and colour, texture and grain variation can occur. These are not considered defects.
Routed door designs will have exposed MDF sections on door faces.
- Face Options: DuraXP and SPM
- Glass Options: Unglazed only
- Special Sizes Available: (Please call us for a quote)
- Trimming Instructions: 3mm from the top, bottom and each stile
- Routed: One side for standard doors
Warranty & Downloads
Download the warranty as a PDF:
- Door Construction Types
- Door Profiles
- Door Hinge Setup
- Sound Rating Specifications
- Bush Fire Attack Level (BAL) Specifications
Warranties are periodically updated to reflect the latest information.
Delivery & Returns
You can expect the following delivery times:
- 3 - 10 working days delivery (metro areas) or up to 14 working days for country and remote regions.
- Free pick up from our warehouse may be available on the same day or within 3 days.
Any applicable restocking fees and return shipping costs must be covered by the buyer.
For more information on delivery and returns, please see our help centre.