Hume offers an extensive range of doors designed and manufactured to meet the specific regulatory requirements of building in designated bushfire zones. We have a comprehensive range of doors that meet BAL12.5, BAL19 and BAL29 criteria as specified in AS3959. Select from either tempered hardboard or veneer finished solicore doors with 6mm tempered safety glass.
- Designed with safety in mind without compromising on style
- Meets regulatory requirements for building in designated bushfire zones
- Solid construction with a large range of 6mm safe glass options
- All component sizes are nominal and prior to trimming. Construction may vary in different states.
- Complies with Australian Standard AS 2688-2017 for the manufacture and importation of timber doors.
- Timber is a natural material and colour, texture and grain variation can occur. These are not considered defects
- Routed door designs will have exposed MDF sections on door faces
- Face Options: DuraXP / SPM - Stain Grade / Merbau
- Glass Options: Clear, Grey Tint, Africana, Frost
- Special Sizes Available: 2040x870x40, 2040x920x40, 2340x820x40, and Minimum: 1990x805x40, Maximum: 2400x1200x40 (Please call us for a quote)
- NOTE: This range meets the requirements for BAL12.5, BAL19 & BAL29 zones
Warranty & Downloads
Download the warranty as a PDF:
- Door Construction Types
- Door Profiles
- Door Hinge Setup
- Sound Rating Specifications
- Bush Fire Attack Level (BAL) Specifications
Note: The warranty booklet may not be advertised as the name of the item brand, but under the supplier name instead.
Warranties are periodically updated to reflect the latest information.
- Opens in a new window.