Looking to add a touch of natural elegance to your home? With Granite 2.0, you can enjoy the contemporary character of natural granite with the benefits of porcelain. Available in indoor and outdoor anti slip versions, these tiles are perfect for any space.
- External finish (rough and similar to sandpaper feel with little to no reflectiveness)
- Original colour
- Granite look
- Granite 2.0 series
- Made of porcelain
- Dimensions: 600mm x 600mm, 20mm thickness
- 10 faces
- Tiles sold in 0.72m² boxes
- 2 pieces per box
- Rectified edges (near-perfect straight edges and exact dimensions, creating a seamless look with less grout)
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Suitable for use on floors and walls
- Suitable for outdoors
- Variation rating V3 (moderate variations between each tile face)
- Slip rating P4
The Advantage of Porcelain Tiles
Porcelain tiles are more consistent than natural stone and can easily be manufactured to exact specifications. Our porcelain tiles are handpicked for quality and utilise the latest in print technology. It's hard to tell the difference between natural stone tiles and our porcelain ones! They also require less maintenance, are more durable and resistant to moisture. All for a fraction of the price.
Warranty & Downloads
Download the warranty as a PDF:
Note: The warranty booklet may not be advertised as the name of the item brand, but under the supplier name instead.
Warranties are periodically updated to reflect the latest information.
- Opens in a new window.