Add some natural texture and a touch of luxury to your home with our Snow series. This unique series has a limestone look and is perfect for adding a touch of personality to any space. It's easy to clean and maintain, making it a great choice for busy homes.
- External finish (rough and similar to sandpaper feel with little to no reflectiveness)
- Light grey colour
- Limestone look
- Snow series
- Made of porcelain
- Dimensions: 300mm x 600mm
- 20 faces
- Tiles sold in 1.44m² boxes
- 8 pieces per box
- Rectified edges (near-perfect straight edges and exact dimensions, creating a seamless look with less grout)
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Suitable for use on floors and walls
- Suitable for outdoorsVariation rating V2 (slight variations between each tile face)
- Slip rating P5
The Advantage of Porcelain Tiles
Porcelain tiles are more consistent than natural stone and can easily be manufactured to exact specifications. Our porcelain tiles are handpicked for quality and utilise the latest in print technology. It's hard to tell the difference between natural stone tiles and our porcelain ones! They also require less maintenance, are more durable and resistant to moisture. All for a fraction of the price.
Warranty & Downloads
Download the warranty as a PDF:
Note: The warranty booklet may not be advertised as the name of the item brand, but under the supplier name instead.
Warranties are periodically updated to reflect the latest information.
- Opens in a new window.